Here to discuss important topics in professional writing

Monday, December 07, 2009

Putting It All Together and Writing Completely by Raphael Costa




Writing completely is going to be the union of all the other tips I have posted before such as tips on writing effectively, clearly, correctly and concisely. I chose to write about these topics on purpose, so I could go over all the tips necessary for us to be great writers. There are some considerations that we have to make when writing a text completely. One of them is, write full sentences. Do not repeat, but include all of the essentials in each paragraph. Another tip is, pay attention to your writing so that you spell words correctly. If you are not sure of the spelling of a word, consult a dictionary or use the spell check function of your word processing program. Use correct punctuation and usage in order to make your text a reliable source of information for whoever is reading it.

It was really nice working with you on this blog!! Hopefully, I brought some interesting subjects to you guys and turned the lessons on how to write better into something fun and easy to learn. I can say that I learned a lot from your posts, so…let’s all become better writers from now on!!

References:

http://business-writing.proof-reading.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6S6dbzAzxQ&NR=1

4 comments:

  1. I would have to agree with you on using a dictionary if you are not sure of a word and its definition. I hate when people use a word in the wrong context. Good Post. And it was wonderful working with you on our Blog!

    Jamie Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it was a pleasure working with all of you on this blog and i believe we did a very good job! correct punctuation is one of the things that I mess up on sometimes but this class helped with that a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that you need to be careful to not make simple mistakes like spelling. I have made some stupid spelling mistakes when I am in a hurry. It was good working with you! Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked how you tied all of your previous posts into your final post. Your post was a little short, but to the point. I liked the video you posted. Good last post, I wish you luck during your finals.

    ReplyDelete